What is the CrossFit Fundamentals Bootcamp?
The CrossFit Fundamentals Bootcamp is for anyone looking to start CrossFit. We go 4 hours on Saturday, where we teach you all the mechanics of the foundational movements we do in our CrossFit class. You can expect to learn,
- Complex movements with proper technique and drastically prevent injury
- How to use your core, back, and legs together to get stronger
- How to unstiffen upper back and hip muscles
What can I expect in the Fundamentals Bootcamp?
You will be moving quite a bit, and your movements will range from weightlifting to gymnastics movements. Bring some water, and at the end of the sessions we do a small team workout to allow you to practice what you learned in a workout setting.
You’ll be doing
- 4 Functional upper body movements
- 8 Functional lower body movements
- 3 Combined Upper & Lower body movements
What is the Cost?
50% off until Nov 30th @ $60 for the 1 day, email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
PLUS A CHANCE TO WIN 3 months free (if you attended before Nov 30)
The Next CrossFit Fundamentals Bootcamp will be held
We’re located at,
- Athlete Inside Performance
- South Address | Bay# 121, 4615 112 Avenue SE right beside NAPA
Email us at email@example.com OR click here to contact us through our site.
What’s Next After The Fundamentals?
Receive 2 weeks FREE to attend any of our CrossFit Classes.