What is the CrossFit Fundamentals Class
The CrossFit Fundamentals Class is for anyone looking to start CrossFit. We go 4 hours on either on a Saturday OR Sunday to teach beginners all how to perform the lifts we do in class.
You can expect to learn,
- Complex movements with proper technique and drastically prevent injury
- How to use your core, back, and legs together to get stronger
- How to unstiffen upper back and hip muscles
What can I expect in the Fundamentals Class?
You will be moving quite a bit, and your movements will range from weightlifting to gymnastics movements. It’s kept to a maximum of 6 people so we can customize any small tweaks if you have previous injuries or physical limitations, or if you need extra hands-on instruction.
You’ll be doing
- 4 Functional upper body movements
- 8 Functional lower body movements
- 3 Combined Upper & Lower body movements
What is the Cost?
Start your new challenge with our New year’s package.
Regular price to start with Fundamentals + 1 Month of classes – $295
YOUR NEW YEARS PACKAGE – $99 (includes fundamentals and your 1st month)
email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and SAVE!
The Next CrossFit Fundamentals Class will be held
- Jan 6th 2018
- Jan 13th 2018
We’re located at,
- Athlete Inside Performance
- South Address | Bay# 121, 4615 112 Avenue SE right beside NAPA
Email us at email@example.com OR click here to contact us through our site.
What’s Next After The Fundamentals?
Don’t pay anything yet. We’ll give you 2 weeks FREE to attend any of our CrossFit Classes and added value classes (Olympic Lifting and Mobility)